The Client Director at NWORX is accountable for client value management. This requires the individual to have:
- Strong analytical thinking abilities to analyse requirements and design the program to deliver value to end-users and the client organization.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive value for the end-user.
- Ability to spot opportunities for repeat business (Customer account mining)
The responsibilities of the NWORX Client Director are:
- Design the leadership development program for the client specific requirements
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a specific region or an industry
- Client Sponsor management
- Provide program governance
- Establish & Analyze User Engagement and user Value metrics and provide direction for enhancing user engagement and value
Performance Measurement Criteria
- User Time to Value and retention on the NWORX platform
- Recurring revenue from the Client Account
- Customer and Partner satisfaction score