The Client Engagement Manager at NWORX is accountable for end-user engagement and management of client expectations to drive satisfaction. This requires the individual to have:
- Strong analytical thinking abilities to analyse requirements and drive data drive decision making for user engagement and value.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive value for the end-user.
- Ability to organize work, to be able to plan, coordinate, anticipate and mitigate risks in the program implementation (project management).
The responsibilities of the NWORX Client Engagement Manager are:
- Analyze User Engagement metrics and provide direction for enhancing user engagement.
- Manage Partners and their engagement with NWORX
- Play an advisory role to the product development & marketing team based on what they learn from the client
- Stakeholder management with client and internal management
- Analyze value metrics for end-users and drive value management
- Evaluate & forecast client needs
- Facilitate orientation sessions for leader participants, coaches, mentors & facilitators
- Provide inputs to configure NWORX for the client requirement
- Provide utmost attention to security and compliance requirements
Performance Measurement Criteria
- User Engagement and retention on the NWORX platform
- Renewal of NWORX by the Client
- Customer and Partner satisfaction score