- Manage the implementation of NWORX for multiple enterprise customers
- Project Manage the Leadership Development Program Implementationincluding oversight of digital console for Program setup, Cohort & UserManagement
- Accountable to drive Engagement for the program.
- Collaborate with Partners to ensure smooth delivery.
- Perform data analytics to gain insights and recommend changes.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting of delivery status.
- Guide & nudge Senior Leaders to focus on completion of theirdevelopmental & performance tasks per leadership development plan
- Stakeholder Management- Proactively understand the Senior Leaders’concerns & communicate them effectively to the internal stakeholders
- Evaluate & forecast client needs to generate new businessopportunities
- Competitive salary- More than market average for similar roles & experience
- Medical Insurance
- We review the resume that you email us at Pavithra@designsinchange.com with the subject line “(Your Full Name)_ClientSuccessSpecialist”
- Online assessment that tests you on verbal, numeric & abstract thinking on parameters like speed & accuracy. Some of us here feel it’s an easy test to crack and others feel they were lucky that they did not do the test when they got hired.
- Based on the test scores, we organize a chat with some senior consultants.
- In the final round, you have a chat with our founders.
Quick hacks to ace the hiring conversations.
- We appreciate you being direct & candid during our conversations.
- Speak about your most achievements briefly & sharply in relation to the super powers we asked above.
- Find creative ways to establish the evidence for what you have achieved your resume, scores, certificates & testimonials.
- Give us the most clear answer to why you think Designs in Change is a good place for your career.
How will we measure your success?
- The success of the Leader Participants in your cohort during their Leadership Development journey.
- The timeliness & effectiveness with which you support the coaches, program director, growth project teams with your insights.