We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven Enterprise Sales Manager with experience in the SaaS technology space and with deep experience in the India Enterprise market. Accustomed to value driven sales, you’ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities, and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
· Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for Enterprise segment.
· Accelerate Enterprise direct sales pipeline.
· Oversee the sales development efforts.
· Execute the direct sales strategy for the territory.
· Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base.
· Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients.
· Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence.
· Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex global enterprise sales cycle.
· Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns(marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
· 4-6 yearsof successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
· 2+yearsof experience selling SaaS, Cloud solution or digital.
· Experience working with large Global Enterprises Indian decision makers (HR/Learning heads).
· Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota.
· Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers.
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
· Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
· Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
· Havea philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer.
· Excellentwritten, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent proficiency in Exceland PowerPoint.
· Some travel is required up to 25%.
· Minimum 6 years of overall experience with 2-3 years of experience in a sales enablementrole
· Prior experience in a Sales or Product Marketing role would be a plus.
· Excellent listener and communicator. Any changes within the organization, product offerings,or sales content need to be clearly communicated to all sales reps.
· Able to multitask and manage various projects spanning multiple stakeholders
· Excellent presentation skills - able to keep the audience engaged in a virtual environment with a great story telling ability and with good-looking visuals
· Minimum Bachelor's degree is preferred