The Program Manager at NWORX is responsible for the effective and timely implementation of NWORX (delivery of leadership development program) for a client. This requires the individual to have:
- The ability to organize work, to be able to plan, coordinate, anticipate and mitigate risks in the program implementation (project management).
- Strong analytical thinking abilities to analyse and provide inputs for data driven decision making to drive user (leadership development program participant) engagement.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to connect with different client stakeholders to manage the program expectations and to get the job done.
The responsibilities of the NWORX Program Manager are:
- Project Manage the Leadership Development Program Implementation including management of the digital console for Program Setup, Cohort & Leader Management
- Guide & nudge Senior Leaders to focus on completion of their developmental & performance tasks per leadership development plan
- Proactively understand the Senior Leaders’ concerns & communicate them effectively to the internal stakeholders
- Collect & analyze data from leader’s development & performance actions to gain insights
- Evaluate & forecast client needs
- Coordinate events for the leaders by working with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate orientation sessions for leader participants, coaches, mentors & facilitators
- Configure NWORX for the client requirement
- Provide utmost attention to security and compliance requirements
Performance Measurement Criteria
- Schedule deviation of the program
- Timeliness of internal and external reporting
- Customer (Client sponsor as well as users) and Partner satisfaction score