- Guide & nudge Senior Leaders to focus on completion of their developmental & performance tasks per leadership development plan
- Proactively understand the Senior Leaders’ concerns & communicate them effectively to the internal stakeholders
- Collect & analyze data from leader’s development & performance actions to gain insights
- Evaluate & forecast client needs
- Play an advisory role to the product development & marketing team based on what they learn from the client
- Coordinate events for the leaders by working with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate orientation sessions for leader participants, coaches, mentors & facilitators
- Manage the digital console for various cohorts using NWORX from backend
The Super Powers
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders by immersing oneself in client’s context
- Ability to share great rapport with Senior Leaders
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Growth Mindset
- Open to receive critical feedback & improvise rapidly
- Ability to deliver within strict deadlines
- Proficient in analyzing data using MS Excel
- Digital savvy
- Ability to create sharp power point/prezi presentations quickly
- Good sense of humor to help making work joyful for other stakeholders
- A keen interest in Leadership Development & Leadership is a big plus
- Competitive salary- More than market average for similar roles & experience
- Medical Insurance
- We review the resume that you email us at Pavithra@designsinchange.com with the subject line “(Your Full Name)_ClientSuccessSpecialist”
- Online assessment that tests you on verbal, numeric & abstract thinking on parameters like speed & accuracy. Some of us here feel it’s an easy test to crack and others feel they were lucky that they did not do the test when they got hired.
- Based on the test scores, we organize a chat with some senior consultants.
- In the final round, you have a chat with our founders.
Quick hacks to ace the hiring conversations.
- We appreciate you being direct & candid during our conversations.
- Speak about your most achievements briefly & sharply in relation to the super powers we asked above.
- Find creative ways to establish the evidence for what you have achieved your resume, scores, certificates & testimonials.
- Give us the most clear answer to why you think Designs in Change is a good place for your career.
How will we measure your success?
- The success of the Leader Participants in your cohort during their Leadership Development journey.
- The timeliness & effectiveness with which you support the coaches, program director, growth project teams with your insights.